Friendarin

30 May, 2015

Expressing Agreement / Approval In Chinese


expressing approval in chinese useful sentences


1.
A: 你这条裤子脏了。 
nǐ zhè tiáo kù zi zàng le 
Your trousers are dirty. 
B: 谁会注意我的裤子呢?
shuí huì zhù yì wǒ de kù zi ní 
Who cares about my trousers? 
A: 不行, 不行。 
bù xíng bù xíng 
It is not fine. 
B: 好吧, 听你的, 我换条裤子。
hǎo ba tīng nǐ de wǒ huàn tiáo kù zi 
OK, I'll do it as you suggest, I will change my trousers. 

More dialogue samples:


2.
A: 你喜欢黑色吗? 
nǐ xǐ huān hēi sè ma 
Do you like black color? 
B: 可以这么说, 黑色很容易和别的颜色搭配。 
kě yǐ zhè me shuō hēi sè hěn róng yì hé bié de yán sè dā pèi. 
You can say that. It can be eaasily matched with other colors.

3.
A: 牛肉不新鲜了。 
niú ròu bù xīn xiān le 
Beef is not fresh. 
B: 原来是这样。我就买猪肉。 
yuán lái shì zhè yàng wǒ jiù mǎi zhū ròu 
I see. I’ll buy pork. 
OR 
这样啊。 
zhè yàng a 
I see. 

4.
A: 他很聪明。
tā hěn cōng míng 
He is smart. 
B: 可不是吗! 
kě bù shì ma 
So true! 

5.
A: 我们周末去动物园吧! 
wǒ men zhōu mò qù dòng wù yuán ba 
Let’s go to the zoo on weekend. 
B: 这倒是个好主意。 
zhè dǎo shì gè hǎo zhǔ yì 
This is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment