Friendarin

16 May, 2015

Seeing The Dentist – Illustrated Phrasebook

我需要看牙医。– wǒ xū yào kàn yá yī – I need to see a dentist. 
我想预约看牙医。– wǒ xiǎng yù yuē kàn yá yī – I would like to make an appointment to see the dentist. 
尽快 – jǐn kuài – as soon as possible 
情况十分紧急。 – qíng kuàng shí fēn jǐn jí – It is urgent. 
开放时间是什么时候? – kāi fàng shí jiān shì shén me shí hòu – What are the opening hours? 


seeing a dentist picture and new words and sentences



我可以给你做个检查吗?– wǒ kě yǐ gěi nǐ zuò gè jiǎn chá ma – Can I examine you? 
请张嘴。 – qǐng zhāng zuǐ – Please open your mouth. 
张开一点! – zhāng kāi yīdiǎn! – A little wider, please!
怎么了?– zěn me le – What's wrong? 
哪里疼?– nǎ lǐ téng – Where does it hurt? 
我牙疼。 (这里疼。) – wǒ yá téng (zhè lǐ téng) – I have a toothache. (It hurts here.) 
如果痛的话就告诉我。 – rú guǒ tòng de huà jiù gào sù wǒ. – Let me know if you feel any pain. 
会疼吗? – huì téng ma – Will it hurt? 
麻醉剂 – má zuì jì – anesthetic (see more specific medical terms in the Seeing The Dentist – Chinese Vocabulary article).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing.Dental cost is somehow expensive and so all we try to manage this with some low cost insurances. But something better can be done with Dnetalsave by some dental discount plans ca . I always find this safe and beneficial.

    ReplyDelete