Friendarin

16 June, 2015

Useful Sentences For Speeches (Presentations)

useful sentences for speeches and presentations


有人认为, 中文太难。 
yǒu rén rèn wéi, zhōng wén tài nán 
Some people think that Chinese language is too difficult. 

汉语其实很难学,特别是汉字很难写。 
hàn yǔ qí shí hěn nán xué, tè bié shì hàn zì hěn nán xiě 
Chinese language is really hard to learn. Chinese characters are particularly difficult. 

也就是说,习汉语没有捷径。 
yě jiù shì shuō xué xí hàn yǔ méi yǒu jié jìng 
In other words, there is no simple way to learn Chinese language. 

总的来说, 我同意。 
zǒng de lái shuō wǒ tóng yì 
Generally, I agree. 

重要的是,汉语地位在许多国家已得到官方肯定。 
zhòng yào de shì hàn yǔ dì wèi zài xǔ duō guó jiā yǐ dé dào guān fāng kěn dìng 
It is important that in a number of countries Chinese language has official status. 

究竟你想说什么? 
jiù jìng nǐ xiǎng shuō shén me 
Finally, what do you want to say?

2 comments:


  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. my outdoor experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!back packerss
    "

    ReplyDelete