Friendarin

13 June, 2015

Chinese Opposite Words Game

吃饱 – chī bǎo – full 
饿 – è – hungry 
左 – zuǒ – left 
右 – yòu – right 
chinese opposite words
近 – jìn – near 
远 – yuǎn – far 
湿 – shī – wet 
干 – gàn – dry 
入口 – rùkǒu – entrance 
出口 – chūkǒu – exit 
上 – shàng – up 
下 – xià – down 
冬天 – dōngtiān – winter 
夏天 – xiàtiān – summer 
对 – duì – correct 
错 – cuò – wrong


Test your knowledge of Chinese opposite words with this Scatter game!

3 comments:



  1. You need to kill time, you need entertainment. Refer to our website. hope you get the most comfort.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    wood tools

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Amazing Article :) Im extremely affected by your blog.I’m happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.I am quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here!back packerss
    "

    ReplyDelete